Sharing a special evening at the Nashville Zoo with friends.
Happy Birthday Abby (4) and Audrey Kate (1) !


Getting into mommy's jewelry - and loving it :)

Movie night at home
My little artist. . . pretty good, huh?!

Practicing fine motor skills by writing letters and numbers. He did VERY well. . . definitely impressed this mommy!


Happy First Birthday Micah! (We'll formally celebrate again this weekend with their friends and family!)








3 comments:
Looks like you guys are having fun! Movie night at home... my favorite!! There is nothing more that I loved when I was little to stay home with the family and have movie night.... sweet memories! :)
Love all the pictures! I enjoy reading your blog! Can't believe how big your "little one" is!! Mindy
Aww! SO glad ya'll were able to come to the party! Abby LOVED having her friends there!!
Post a Comment