We are really enjoying Cade's inaugural t-ball season this spring. Although his team is VERY young (only one child has ever played before), they are learning week-by-week and we've seen lots of improvement. At our last game, I don't think I heard any coaches yelling, "Get out of the dirt!" :) BIG progress! We are down to 9 players (beginning with 13 - whew!), but many were just very young and either weren't engaged in the game or parent's had underestimated the time commitment. We love our Pirates and even though we've only taken home the W once this season, we are having fun...and hey, that's what matters!
 |
| Check out that form! |
Cade loves wearing his ball uniform and gets so excited when it's game day. We've had some hot ones where he just wanted to leave the field for the shade of the dugout, but overall, we've been very proud of his perseverance and his focus on the game to be such a young age. He hits like a champ and those little legs run as fast as they can :) Hoping he sticks with it for a bit (but I would be lying if I said I wasn't ready for the slow schedule of summer once the games end in a few weeks). Go #9! We are your biggest fans!
Cole also LOVES being on the other side of the dugout. He has videotaped lots of plays, cheers on little bro like only a big bro could, and enjoys running around with the other kiddos at the games (London, Barrett, and Bryson...what a fun crew!).
No comments:
Post a Comment