Thursday, July 10, 2008

Uppercase Living




Over the past few months, I've been praying for the Lord to show me something that I could do/sell to make some extra spending money for our family. Michael is so supportive of my wanting to be a stay-at-home mommy and praises me daily for taking care of our household...but it would be nice to add a little bit to "the pot" financially. Even if only to treat myself to a new article of clothing, a new book, or to be able to pay for some b'day/baby gifts, etc. every now and then. I also wanted to find something that would be new to my family and friends. Pampered Chef, BeautiControl, Lia Sophia, etc. are all wonderful, but have consultants EVERYWHERE! My request was specific, but the Lord answered and sent me a wonderful product in such a neat way...here's the story (a brief version for your benefit!).


About three months ago, a new family moved in a few houses down from us...I took them a hanging geranium and little note welcoming them to the neighborhood. Because of this, the lady (Phoebe is her name) invited me to a "fashion show" at her home. I went, and as she was giving a tour of her home, I noticed cute sayings, phrases, names, etc. on the walls of different rooms. I told her I was very impressed with her paintings/murals, and she just laughed..."I sell this stuff. It's a rub-on transfer!" she exclaimed. I couldn't believe it...they were BEAUTIFUL. She gave me a catalog to take home and from then on I was hooked! The product is from a company called Uppercase Living. It's a fairly new company that two women started because they wanted to personalize their homes. Since then, I have decided to become a Demonstrator and have ordered my Starter Kit (which was on sale this month...Yay!). It should arrive anyday. To make it even better, hardly any of my family/friends had heard of the product, but they LOVE it. I've already got a few Open Houses booked!


I have told Phoebe over and over how the Lord used her to answer my prayers. I hope that as I sell this product and enter homes that His name is magnified and His love will shine above all else.


To view the products in more detail, see the Spring/Summer catalog, or play with the "MyDesign" tool follow these instructions...




2. Click on Customer Corner Login


3. Demonstrator ID# is 383704


4. Registration Token - Johnson


5. Enter your info. and you're ready to go!

2 comments:

Charis Brown said...

Adrian...it is funny you are selling this stuff. A few months ago we went to a wedding shower and they had this stuff in their home. I loved it! I ooed and gooed over it and she gave me a name so I could order it...however, I know where to go now! Wow! Hey, can you tell me a little more about this endeavor sometime...I too have been thinking about adding something on the side...possibly. I am afraid it would take too much time with the schedule I am keeping now?! I can take Louisville and you hit up Nashville! If not, I will send all friends your way!!!

Charis

Paci Princess Mommy said...

Adrian,
I found your blog through Lori's blog. I see you are selling UpperCase living. I need to get a catalog from you. I was just about to place an order for something similar through eBay...but then thought might as well order from you! :O) Contact me on how I can get a catalog. ssorrells@Hotmail.com. Thanks! Shonda (Woodlief) Sorrells

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com