Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Proud Sister

I have been such proud sister this past week. My younger brother, Kyle, will graduate from Nossi College of Art this month with a degree in photography and had his portfolio review last Thursday. All the seniors set up booths for the family to view as well as graphic art/photography businesses and professionals. I must say that Kyle's was one of the best there. I was so proud to see him using the talents God gave him while he talked and shared with people as they browsed through his work. He was even approached by a CMT photographer about the possibility of some clients...wow!
To check out Kyle's photos, go to http://www.kgcapture.com/. He has done numerous weddings, family sessions, infant/baby photos, etc. I am so proud!!



1 comment:

Holy Cow! Canada said...

Yes, I would be proud of him too. The pictures that we have seen thus far of Josh and Sam's wedding are great. He definitely has a gift.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com