Friday, September 9, 2011

Bittersweet

Well, we've finally taken the plunge.

After many years of praying, this is now what graces our front yard. . .

I wasn't at home when our realtor brought the sign, so I missed the 'ceremony' of placing it outside; but I can tell you, that when I drove around the curve and saw it, tears pricked the corners of my eyes. It's amazing how many sweet memories can be made over 10 years between four brick walls.

Overall, we are excited and anxious to see what the Lord has in store for our family. We have our eye on a few houses, but no set in stone plan. Totally not the norm for this Type A gal! I know that God will strengthen our faith and trust in Him as we complete this process.
Prayers are appreciated - and keep me posted if you know of anyone looking for a BEAUTIFUL (I'm not biased at all) 3 BR, 2 BA home :)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com