Friday, March 16, 2012

Gorgeous Days

I think we've bypassed spring and headed straight to summer. Temps this past week hit the 80 degree mark and we took full advantage with loads of outdoor playtime.

Sidewalk chalk and swings are always a hit





Cade's first time to feel the grass on his bare legs. Not sure what to think, but warmed up quickly to the new found texture.


I'm also in awe of how blessed we are in our new home. We were in the backyard one evening when our new neighbor and friend came over to chat while walking her dogs. Her husband pulled in from work shortly thereafter and he came over as well. Cole sat in their laps and played with the puppies as we talked about grass, trees, and settling in. Other neighbors then came out to play on their trampoline and Cole headed over to join them. I headed over to chat about Spring Break and the like as laughter surrounded us.
Friends, my heart is full. We enjoyed our last home, but were the 'youngins' on the street. Our neighbors were friendly, but it was never the 'come on over anytime' type of atmosphere. Families basically kept to themselves and did their own thing. Our new little cul-de-sac is completely the opposite and I LOVE it. God, you are so good. . .

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com