| School space |
| Play space |
And now. . .
Lookin' cute if you ask me :) The shelving and desk are from Ikea with all other touches being pulled out of school storage bins that have been waiting patiently in our attic. I told Michael he would one day appreciate my frugalness in keeping all of my first grade classroom goodies. He debated, but has now agreed that the manipulatives, posters, charts, books, games, puzzles, and other items I saved are being put to GREAT use - and easy on the budget as well! The only big item lacking is a table and chairs (in front of the bookcases) to use for schooling. I have a small set situated in the reading nook that used to be mine (love), but that will eventually be Cade's area to play/color/etc. as we school. Found a few things on GTP and our local Habitat Re-Store, but nothing that hit the spot.
A place to display art projects and other fun papers. . . I think I'm now addicted to corkboard :)
The perfect place for displaying all of our themed/seasonal books for kindergarten. We just filled them with all the back-to-school ones. . . Cole can't wait to read them all!
This is how I find Cole most days. He'd rather sit here and read a book or work on school pages than play. Oh sweet boy how I LOVE you!
Hard to believe we'll begin schooling in a month. . . WOW!



3 comments:
Super cute!!
Leave it to you to put all the cuteness in the learning space as well as the play area. If Cade is still long enough, he will be learning from Cole!!!
go mama go! looks great!
Post a Comment