Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thank You Note

For Thinking of Others Thursday, Cole wanted to write a thank you note to Gigi.  He spent the night with her last weekend and had a ball.

This thank you note was extra special, because Cole wanted to write it all himself.  He usually dictates to me and then signs his name, but he wanted to fly solo this time.  I grabbed a piece of blank paper, drew a few lines (we haven't practiced with standard handwriting lines yet) and he went to town.  He sounded out every word or just spelled them from memory.  So, so precious - I know Gigi will cherish her special delivery when it arrives :)


Translation:  Dear Gigi, Thank you for inviting me to spend the night at your house.  I loved watching the Lion King with you.  Painturo's was good too.  Love, Cole

1 comment:

Gigi said...

You are so right!!! My heart melted when I got this from the mailbox. Love you, sweet boy!!!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com