First up, we headed towards Green Hills and where Michael surprised me by dropping me at Trader Joe's to wander at my leisure. Hold the phone, but I had NEVER stepped foot inside the hip, foodie, health food grocery. I know, I know...where in the world have I been?? Been to Whole Foods numerous times, but we just stay local with Hendersonville Produce and the Kroger Martetplace organic section. LOVED taking my time in each aisle, admiring new products and reading tons of labels. I even picked up a few new snacks to try and a Firecracker chocolate bar per Michael's request (what a crazy concoction!). While I 'shopped' the boys played at Brilliant Sky (one of our favorite toy stores) across the street. Win-Win for everyone!
Next we stopped for lunch at Tazikis Cafe. Delicious Mediterranean cuisine that we rarely get to enjoy apart from our local Cafe Rakka. The pesto chicken wrap is exceptionally yummy!
After lunch, Michael already had a dessert place in mind, but when we passed The Sugar Dive, we couldn't pass up exploring a new shop. SO glad we stopped in...what a cute soda shop style candy store. Boys were in sugar heaven!
![]() |
| Cole's favorite corner - Jellybeans! |
![]() |
| Party room upstairs. SO cute! |
Phillips Toy Mart was up next...it's a favorite of ours and a staple in the Belle Meade area. The boys played and we picked up a few upcoming birthday presents.
Lastly, we travelled back towards home, devoured books and trains at Barnes & Noble, and tried out Pie Five for dinner. Pizza was delicious and the boys loved creating their own pie and watching it be prepared.
![]() |
| Headed straight towards the truck and vehicle books |
We so treasure our family date days together. Thankful...











No comments:
Post a Comment