Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I Am a C

I am a C-H.  I am a C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N (uh-huh!!).  Anybody singing this little chant with me?  If you visited VBS or Children's Camp growing up, I guarantee you sang this fun tune faster and faster until everyone busted out in laughter.
Well, not only is this a silly song from childhood, but it rings true for our sweet boy.  Three years ago on Good Friday, April 6, 2012, this fella recognized his need for a Savior and said YES to Jesus.  What a beautiful night that was as Michael and I had the opportunity to lead him to Christ in his bedroom.  We celebrated this 'Happy Heart Birthday' and can't wait to see how this boy changes the world by living out the Gospel and letting Jesus use his life as he grows.


Cole, we are so proud of you buddy.  Hold tight to Jesus always.  He is the friend that sticks closer than a brother and the ever faithful Father.  He will never lead you astray and has BIG plans for your life.  Thankful everyday to call you my little brother in Christ!


No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com