Friday, April 25, 2008

Spring Has Arrived!




We're so excited that the spring weather has finally arrived! It has been so much fun visiting the park, feeding the ducks, going for walks, riding bikes, planting flowers, or just simply playing in the backyard. Cole LOVES the outdoors and wants to be outside as much as possible. That works for us...it wears him out!!
Although spring is full of fun, we love this season because of what it represents...life, rebirth, and growth. It reminds us of the new life that Christ has given to all those that believe in and follow Him. His constant "pruning" of the yucky stuff in our lives and amazing grace He gives help us to become more beautiful and enjoy the journey that He has for us. Take a moment today to reflect on His love and celebrate His beautiful creation!

3 comments:

Charis Brown said...

Adrian...I am so excited about your new blog! It looks really good. It may take a little bit for people to catch on and look at it, but after they do...they won't stop! You can now be a friend blogger on our blog. Yeah!!! You've done a great job. I love it!

Holy Cow! Canada said...

To Cole Love Mackensey: You have grown so big! I love playing in the outdoors too and picking flowers. Soon you will be catching snakes like my brother and me! Mrs Adrian - school is going great and I love your blog.

Anonymous said...

I love the blog!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com