This past Sunday afternoon was beautiful, so we loaded up the car with bread for ducks, water, snacks, my NEW Nikon camera (a surprise from Michael!), the stroller, picked up Papa and Gigi and headed downtown to Centennial Park. We rarely go there because of the drive, but we wanted a change of scenery. I'm so glad we went!! The park was full of life...people soaking up sun, family reunions, lovebirds, children playing and flying kites...the energy was contagious! We spent the afternoon strolling and people-watching while listening to the tunes of blues and jazz being played somewhere in the distance. What a wonderful afternoon! Some of our favorite "stops" in the park were the playground, train, and flower garden...I'm thinking this may have to be a monthly outing!
The Parthenon
Papa and Cole in the Parthenon
Crawling UP the slide
Michael and Cole on the train
Pictures from the Flower Garden

2 comments:
Looks like you had a great day. When you see things from Cole's eyes, it is like seeing things for the first time. It makes trains, flowers and even slides seem so much more alive! He is adorable.
Aww!! I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm so glad I stumbled across it. You have such a precious family!! I love your pics!!
Post a Comment