Friday, January 30, 2009

Semi-Snow Day

Although I'm thankful to be out of the path of the ice storm that moved across the northern states, I'm disappointed in our snowfall this winter. One good snow is all I want and then come on spring! We did see some of the white stuff on Wednesday, so we ventured out to play before it melted away. There wasn't really enough to build a snowman, make snow angels, sled, or any of the other traditional "snow day" activities, but we enjoyed watching Cole play and cherished his beautiful smile as he experienced the wonder of snow.
Click to play
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

1 comment:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Love the snow pictures...looks like you even tried the 'bank robber' look with the ski mask, but decided against it:) Glad that Tank got to play too!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com