Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just Monkeying Around

Last Friday, Michael gave me a wonderful, child-free, Christmas shopping ALL DAY extravaganza!  I left the house at 11:00 and returned around 4 p.m.  It was wonderful to browse for gifts and even try on a few things in the dressing room without the worries of a ready-to-go-home preschooler :)  I must admit that I did miss the stroller...I've forgotten what it's like to CARRY bags, coat, scarf, purse, and coffee...whew!

Not only did I enjoy my day out, but Michael enjoyed his 'man club' day with Cole.  He's such an amazing father and always looks for opportunities to spend special time with our son.  He decided to try something new and took Cole to play at Monkey Joe's.  They had SO MUCH FUN!  They spent the morning (with Uncle Kyle as well) monkeying around on the slides, in the balls, and with arcade games.  Michael called me while they were playing just to let me hear Cole's laughter...such a precious sound!  They met me for lunch at the mall and showed me pictures they had taken of their outing together.





Cole got to choose a special prize from the tickets he collected.  He chose this 'popper'.  He LOVES it.  His favorite is popping it off of his finger and our Christmas tree topper :)



Enjoy your shopping days (I'm finally done!!).  Only 8 days until Christmas!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com