Monday, November 15, 2010

Fall Fun

It seems as if this season of life has literally flown by.  Just yesterday, I was contemplating Cole's Halloween costume, and I'm now making grocery lists for Thanksgiving dinner.  Where have the past few months gone?

Here is a small glimpse of our fall family fun. . .

Day at Centennial Park









Pumpkin Carving Party at Kyle and Laura's.  
Laura was the perfect hostess and fed us a yummy dinner of Spooky Chicken Fingers, Mummy Dogs, Pumpkin-shaped chicken salad sandwiches, 'candy corn' cheesecake, and lots of other goodies.








Carving Pumpkin #2 at home :)  Cole wanted a puppy - I fortunately found a free stencil online that looked JUST like Tank!




Trick or Treating around the Gallatin Square with friends.  Cole was the CUTEST doctor I've ever seen!




Halloween night around the neighborhood







And the fun isn't over yet!  This week, we'll celebrate Cole's 4th birthday AND have the long awaited baby gender reveal :)  We can't wait!

1 comment:

Mom said...

This has been a very busy season---and "it ain't over yet"! Can't wait until Saturday to celebrate our sweet Cole's birthday and to find out if the new addition will be 'Lydia Florder' or 'Gordon Florder', according to Cole.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com