Our ultrasound yesterday, November 18, couldn't have gone better. The miracle of life never ceases to amaze me! Our little one is healthy and growing right on schedule. What a joy to see that sweet profile (which looks just like Cole!), hands waving, heart beating, and feet kicking. Baby J was very immodest. . . yay!. . . and cooperated wonderfully for the ultrasound tech. We left the room, she wrote the gender on a special page I created along with a picture and placed it in a manilla envelope. I told her we should've brought duct tape to keep from peeking, but we've done great so far :)
To add to the suspense, Michael and I stopped by the new GAP outlet and each picked out an outfit. I picked a sweet knit polka dot dress and Michael picked a cute boy's shirt that said "Lock Up Your Daughters". We gave both to the sales clerk, along with the envelope, bag, and tissue paper. She took them to the back and wrapped up the outfit we would need for our sweet little one. She loved the idea as did everyone in the store. . . she couldn't help but share :)
Tomorrow at Cole's fourth birthday party, we'll open the envelope, bag, and rejoice with family at our new addition. Michael and I are both thinking boy. . . now to convince Cole!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
PPerfect! Can't wait!
That sounds similar to what Jared and I did. We had the ultrasound tech write boy or girl on a piece of paper and stick it in an envelope we gave her. Later that week we celebrated our anniversary at The Melting Pot and opened the envelope as our gift to eachother- we were shocked when it said girl, but there it was in writing! I am a huge fan of suspense, so I commend the way you are finding out!
Post a Comment