Friday, November 5, 2010

Two More Weeks!

It's hard to believe we only have two more weeks until we find out if we'll be purchasing ribbons and bows or more trucks that tow :)  Our anatomy ultrasound isn't scheduled until 20 weeks (December 2), but we've swayed the doctor into letting us have a 'gender sneak peak' at our 18 week check-up on Nov. 18.  Just HAD to know before Thanksgiving (especially since we'll be mega-shopping in Gatlinburg!).  
Even though we have a sneak peak (pray baby cooperates!), we're not opening the envelope until Saturday, Nov. 20 when the family gathers for Cole's 4th birthday.  It will be a fun evening indeed!

For a little fun, I'd love for you to cast your vote (to the right) and let us know if you think we'll be purchasing pink or breaking out the blue :)

Results to come soon!

3 comments:

Allen and Jessica said...

YEAY!! Oh, Adrian! I'm SO ExCiTeD we're in this season together. . . I totally see pink for you! I'm anxious to find out what you're having! Excited it's SO CLOSE!! :) Love you, friend!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! I think I am going to do the same thing (if I can be patient enough) and announce the sex on Thanksgiving Day! How exciting to be sharing in this wonderful, amazing, blessed experience with you!! I am casting my vote for a boy. I can totally see you with a girl too Ms. Adrian...but the way you are all belly in the front makes me think it's a baby boy. I can't wait to find out!!!

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Very exciting girl!!! Can't wait to hear. I think finding out what I was having was almost as exciting as getting to meet my girls. Yay for Nov! Can't wait to hear the news:)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com