excitement, fear, nervousness, joy, anxiety. . . the list could go on and on of the emotions I feel each day as Cade's arrival draws near. On one hand, I CAN'T WAIT to meet this precious gift, hold him in my arms, and shower him with love, hugs, and kisses. On the other hand, I'm scared silly at what life with two little ones will be like. Questions of "Will I manage my time well (will I actually have time to manage??), "Will Cole feel loved enough?", "Am I really ready?" seem to plague my thoughts and try to creep their way into my heart (not to mention anxiety of the delivery itself. . . oh dear. . .).
Through prayer, God's Word, and the encouragement of AMAZING friends, I'm learning daily to cast these thoughts and Satan's attacks of my spirit at the feet of Jesus and realize that I can't do this alone. I know I'm going to lean more than ever on the grace and strength of an Almighty God and that He alone is faithful to provide all that I need. So thankful that I can approach the throne of peace and find comfort, joy and rest. What a beautiful Savior we serve!

2 comments:
I was really blessed by this post. My husband and I are expecting our first baby in just two weeks. Your post was very encouraging to me. Thank you! :)
I know you are going to be wonderful at being a mommy of two just like you are in everything else you set out to do. You have a great husband and big brother that will help. God blessed you with this sweet baby and He will not leave you.
Love you girl and we are counting down the days! :)
Post a Comment