Nope. . . not for us. . .
My brother, Kyle, and his wife, Laura, moved into their first home this weekend. It was such a joy to be a part of this milestone in their lives and brought back such wonderful memories of 9 years ago when Michael and I moved into our first (and current) home. We joke that 'back then' (I'm starting to sound like my parents - 'in the good ol' days'. . .) we barely had enough furniture for the living room, bedroom, and dining room. Now we seem to think we're busting at the seams! Amazing what two kiddos and 9 years of marriage can accumulate!
We are thrilled for Kyle and Laura and can't wait to see how the Lord will use their new home to bless others and their family as it grows.

The Friday before officially moving in, Michael, Cole, Cade, and I headed over to help paint and clean. Michael and Kyle painted well into the night (I think they ended around 12:30 a.m. - those 18 ft. ceilings were a doozy!), but the fruit of their labor was evident. The house looks GREAT!






No comments:
Post a Comment