Sunday, March 27, 2011

Celebrating Cade Elias

Yesterday was so much FUN and filled with abundant joy. My sweet sis-in-law, Laura, along with a few other ladies hosted a baby shower where friends and family celebrated the life of sweet Cade with us. Not only were we materially blessed with things for our little one, but the words of affirmation and God's will spoken and written over his life were such a treasure to behold.

Cade, I pray you realize, both present and future, how much you are loved! We can't wait for you to join our family!
Sweet decorations (mantle with all my preggo pics, washcloth lollipops, hanging pom-poms, balloons, candles. . . it was all so cute!)
DELICIOUS brunch and cake made by my aunt


Hostesses
My grandmother, Mom G, and I
My mom and I
Michael's mom, Phyllis, and I
Cole opening a few 'Big Brother' gifts :)

I had all the guests sign a framed matte instead of signing a guest book - wish I would've done this with Cole!
Abundantly blessed!
A HUGE thank you to all that celebrated with us. . . we treasure your thoughtfulness towards our family and covet your prayers as we transition from three to four in just a few short weeks!

2 comments:

This Is Stupid said...

Looks so fun! Wish I could have been there. It won't be long now =)a

Laura said...

Cant wait to come over and see all of his things up in the room! :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com