Saturday, June 25, 2011

Computer Time

Cole's new favorite thing lately is playing games on the computer. We just recently introduced this new activity and he's learned to man it like a pro :)
Knowing that he LOVES Wheel of Fortune, Nana found a computer version of the game-show which he's played almost every day since the download :) He's getting really good guessing individual words and knowing what letters to choose. It's actually a great tool for teaching phonetic patterns. . . who woulda guessed?!

He also enjoys pbskids.org and sprountonline.com. We've yet to venture out to more sites, with which I'n sure there are a TON. What sites do you recommend for preschool fun and learning?

1 comment:

This Is Stupid said...

I'll be interested to see what you find out! I have had a tough time finding great sites that are educational and fun at the same time. ( we have been using the IPad apps quite a bit-there are some great ones!!) maybe we'll check out some wheel of fortune =)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com