Saturday, June 4, 2011

Tee Time

Well, with all boys in this house, I don't see many 'tea time' dates in my near future. . . I digress. . .
BUT I do see a few 'tee' times on the calendar - especially if Cole continues to love golf as he has the past few weeks.


Without any rhyme or reason, Cole has really taken to watching golf on TV (Lord help me - how DO people sit and watch that?) as well as hitting balls in the backyard. Picking out a new club from Dick's was an afternoon highlight and promises of putt-putt made for a happy boy :)


Michael has also begun to recapture his love for the sport with private lessons at Fairvue and a few tee times scheduled for the future - so glad he's putting those new clubs to good use!

Cade LOVES to be outdoors as well - I'm sure he'll be cheering on big brother soon enough!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com