I cannot tell you how much I've loved every aspect of our Christmas decor - especially in a semi-sparce new home. The soft glow of tree lights and sweet scents of cinnamon have turned the cold to warm and added that special something that I've craved the past month.

A favorite family tradition is decorating the tree(s) together. Papa and Gigi joined us for a chili supper and we quickly got to decoratin'.
Reminiscing over each ornament as it's unwrapped never gets old. Watching Cole place them on the tree is even sweeter. . .
Excited for next Christmas when little man will join the fun (he was snoozing this year :))

The next day, we decorated our Jesus tree.

Filled from top to bottom with handmade ornaments by my grandmother, it's a treasure that I pray will stay in our family for many generations.

It's also where we placed the boys yearly 'Jesus' ornaments - each one declaring a name of our Savior.
Cole's ornament this year is "Bright and Morning Star"

Cade's first is the Nativity (which was also Cole's first). This specific ornament was crafted out of wood from the olive trees that surround Jerusalem. . . love.

Thank you Lord for the simple memories and blessings. . .


1 comment:
YAY for festive!! Christmas decor makes me happy! You too?! :) Seek HIM dear friend.
Post a Comment