Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pumpkin Pickin' at the Farm

Cole, Gigi, and I enjoyed a fun day at Bottom View Farm with friends this past Wednesday. We saw animals, played on the farm, took a train ride, and enjoyed a visit to the pumpkin patch. Cole and his friend Cohen also got their picture taken again by the Portland Leader newspaper to go alongside the picture taken of them last year. My how they have both changed...I can't wait to see how it turns out!
We also went to lunch at Five Chefs afterwards with my friend Karla, her little boy, Cohen, and her mom. We've decided that this must become a fall tradition for our families. We're already making plans to take the boys out of school to visit the farm and eat lunch every year...ha! We arrived home about 3:00 and Cole slept until 5:30...we were both exhausted!

Click to play Pumpkin Pickin'
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Too cute!! He's just the perfect age to really enjoy it, isn't he? I LOVE the smilebox presentation too. Cole has such a fun mommy (and daddy too)!

Holy Cow! Canada said...

Looks like a great day! I don't think he gets his dirt fetish from his mom. Hmm so what does that say about his dad? His curls are to die for!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com