Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Fun at the Farm


Although we were bummed by missing the Pumpkin Patch playdate last week with our MOPS group (the weather was so yucky!), better things were in store!  I called the owner of Bottom View Farm on Saturday, explained our situation, and asked if our family could join a group this week.  We've been to the patch every year since Cole was born, and I didn't want to miss our tradition!  She checked her calendar (only group tours are allowed on the weekdays - no individuals or walk-ins), said Monday's crowd was minimal, and that we were welcome to come.  Woo-hoo!
An added surprise was that Daddy and Uncle Kyle took off work to join Cole and I.  
Family + beautiful weather + minimal crowds = a PERFECT day!

I would love to post all of the pictures from our day, but seeing as Kyle and I took 200 shots,  I'll have to pick and choose :)  To view all of our pics check out my album on Facebook or click here.




Fun in the 'old town'

Pumpkin Patch






More farm fun!











3 comments:

Allen and Jessica said...

I seriously can't get over these pictures!! They're GORGEOUS!! I love Cole's coat and hat. . . how charming! :) He'll be a heartbreaker for sure (probably already is!)!!! Where is the farm you guys went to?? Is it close? Is it like Honeysuckle Hill?? We're dying for a fall family day! Love you friend! We should hang out soon!!

John, Angela, and Briley Barker said...

Oh my gosh - such good pictures!! Did Uncle Kyle have something to do with that? He is so handsome - I totally agree with Jess!

Brandee said...

These pics are so good! That last one of the boys on the swings is priceless.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com