Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'm Back!

After a two week break, I hope to bring you up to date on what we've been up to here at the Johnson home.  The blogging siesta wasn't intentional. . . let's just say between the BEAUTIFUL weather, outdoor play, friend playdates, Bible study, and family time, blogging has taken a backseat.  I have many posts running through my head and hope to share them all with you in the coming days :)

For now, here's a quick glimpse of a fun new adventure. . .

Bowling!

For the past few months, Cole has really taken a fascination with watching bowling on TV.  He loves when they get strikes and is learning all the 'lingo'.  He has a bowling set of his own and enjoys setting them up/knocking them down alongside the professionals in the comfort of our den on Sunday afternoons.
A few weeks ago, Michael and I decided to visit the local bowling alley/Family Fun Center for some live action bowling :)  Cole LOVED it!  Michael and I didn't do too bad ourselves (thanks to the bumpers!).

Sidenote:  Found out that flash photography is NOT allowed.  CrAzY!  I can understand on league nights, but there was one other father/son pair and maybe 2-3 bowlers on the opposite end of the alley.  We were taking pics and a message flashed on our score screen advising me to stop photography or turn off the flash.  Who knew???








Can't resist a few games. . . 


1 comment:

This Is Stupid said...

I have been thinking about taking Abby bowling some time. It has been YEARS. We should all go together one day!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com