Baking is always fun around the holidays, and there's plenty of it happening at the Johnson home. Cole is always eager to mix, chop, roll, and measure in the kitchen which makes it all the more enjoyable. I hope to share some favorite recipes in a future post, but here are a few fun cookie moments. . .
I invited a few MOPS friends over for a potluck lunch and cookie decorating playdate. So much fun!
Jenny and Walker

Hayden

Cole
Jessie and Luke

As I headed out to a Girls Night/Christmas Swap one evening, Michael surprised Cole (and myself) by making Christmas cookies together - he's the BEST Daddy ever!. The shapes looked cute before baking, but once in the oven turned to a large mass of sugar dough. Others may have been disappointed, but not this Daddy. He gently carved away the excess to create a snowman shape which he and Cole decorated with icing and sprinkles. They couldn't wait to show me their masterpiece (which we all devoured) when I got home.


1 comment:
Awww! Makes me miss you guys! Been meaning to ask how the table was doing?!
Great snowman cookie!
Post a Comment