Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mission Possible

This week was designated 'Operation Cade's Room' as we (okay. . . mostly I) wanted to prime, paint, assemble furniture, and organize his sweet new space. What can I say? Third trimester hormones are raging and I'm in full-force nesting mode :)

Monday was errand day and I began painting on Tuesday. Michael had previously primed our cranberry red walls, so I had a beautiful blank canvas to create my sweet boy's new palette. I chose to do a two-tone wall using a light sky blue and hot chocolate brown - LOVE the way it's turned out so far!

Before - the "Red Room" as Cole liked to call it :)

After - Beginning transformation!



Today, Michael (with help from a certain little boy) is assembling Cade's crib and dresser/changer which both have an espresso finish.


After it's up, I'll begin decorating with bedding attire and filling drawers with onesies, sleepers, and other baby goodies. Wall art and accessories come next. . . I can't wait to see how it all comes together!


2 comments:

Rebecca Bowles said...

Oh Adrian, I love the colors! They look wonderful... Looking forward to seeing more pics!
Oh, and Mr. Cole looks so cute helping his dad, so sweet...

Kimberly said...

I can't wait either!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com