(post is a few weeks behind, but hey. . . better late than never!)
We spent Saturday at Papa and Gigi's as we enjoyed our annual Easter lunch and egg hunt together with family. The food was delicious, weather was gorgeous, and company was lovely. Such a great day celebrating new life - both here on earth with our precious Cade and the new life Jesus offers to all who believe. So thankful for a godly heritage. . . my boys have no idea how blessed they are!
Cade's position for most of the day :)



First holiday family photo
Cole - 4 1/2 years Cade - 9 days old

Sunday, Cole and Daddy headed to church while Cade and I listened to and watched the sermon online (okay, I watched and Cade slept :) ).
When my big boys returned home, Cole checked out his Easter basket goodies and we then went through the Crucifixion/Resurrection story with our homemade Resurrection eggs and Scripture. I was amazed at how much Cole understood and how well he articulated the story back to me once we were finished. Watching his little mind realize the wonder of our Savior is amazing to behold!









1 comment:
I love the picture with his hands in his pockets. We have those flip-flops too :--)
Such cuties!
Post a Comment