Lately, the boys have been taking simultaneous afternoon naps - all the mamas shout woo-hoo! It's amazing what can get done during those 2 - 2.5 hours :) Last week, one of my afternoon projects was to organize all of Cole's clothes that he's outgrown by size and season. I went through them all, took out what I'd like to consign/donate (kept most things for Cade) and loaded them into labeled totes ready for stacking in the attic. Whew. . . it feels SO good to be organized!
* Notice that the size only goes to 2T. That's because my sweet 4 1/2 year old boy is still wearing a 3T. . . LOVE his petite self!
I also found a bookshelf in the attic that I'd forgotten we stored. I brought it downstairs and placed it in Cade's closet to house all the infant board books. Cole has LOVED looking at all the 'baby' books once again - it's like he's found a new treasure! :)


1 comment:
right on, Mama! Way to go! :)
Post a Comment