and Hello Pre-K!
This week was a big one for Cole - we met his Treasure Creek Pre-K teachers on Tuesday evening and his first day was today!
As I watched my sweet boy walk through his classroom door, I was immediately taken back three years ago when we visited TC for the first time. I was a nervous wreck leaving my 21 month old 'baby' for a few hours. . . oh how I counted down the minutes until it was time to pick him up :) Fast forward and here we are - a short year away from kindergarten. How can it be?
First day at TC: 21 months, August 2008
August 2009

August 2010

Today!

Cole, I am so thankful and proud of the young boy you are becoming. Your delightful spirit has truly captured my heart! Here are a few things you loved about your first Pre-K day. . .
* Eating lunch with the other Pre-K classes outside of your classroom in the Gathering Area
* Calendar time
* Sitting with Miley and Madalyn - friends from your previous years
* Learning about your computer class (you can't wait to go!)
* Finding out you can check out books from the TC library
* Showing me your take home folder and the colorful picture you drew
* Playing with Brody on the playground
* So proud of yourself for not crying when Mommy and Daddy left (although Mommy may have shed a tear or two)
As per tradition, I also made Teacher Survial Kits for our new teachers, Ms. Donna and Ms. Sharyl.
We are so excited to see what this year has in store for you sweet boy. I know you will learn lots and my prayer is that you not only grow in academic knowledge, but in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

1 comment:
Looking at his sweet pictures made me misty-eyed. He just grew up too fast. Love you, sweet Cole!
Post a Comment