Monday, August 1, 2011

Lovin' the Rain

After weeks without rain, the steady sound of raindrops on the windows was a beautiful thing this weekend. I actually love rainy mornings spent at home. Lounging in pajamas while playing with fun indoor activities is the perfect start to a day if you ask me :)

We broke out Cole's Puppy Play-Doh set which we played with for the better part of 2 hours.



Cade even joined in the fun as he sat in the infant highchair - can't believe he's big enough for this already!


2 comments:

Laura said...

I love rainy mornings as well! Last Saturday when we got home from Ky. I got all cozy and took a morning nap, which I usually never do on a Saturday... unless it's raining. :)

This Is Stupid said...

We have that same chair. I loved putting my girls in it to sit at the table with us!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com