Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Four Months



Growing and changing more each day. Just when I think you can't get any cuter, you surprise me! I love your sweet spirit, wide grin, and steel blue eyes. You have my heart sweet boy!

You did great at your 4 month well-visit. The shots didn't seem to affect you this time around and you were back to your smiley self in no time.

Stats:
Weight: 14 lbs. 12 oz. (47%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (33%)
Head Circumference: 16 1/4

* We've gotten the go ahead to begin cereal/oatmeal and baby food shortly after. I can't wait to see how you react to this new found texture. Your brother wouldn't have it and didn't eat most things until 9 months. . . hopefully you'll enjoy it!

* I left you in the nursery at church for the first time. You were sound asleep when we walked through the doors and I knew that the worship music would wake you right up. SO I added your name to our family check-in and off you went to Room 104. I'm sure Bro. David's sermon was excellent, but I could barely concentrate. . . be still my heart! You were wonderful and perfectly content when I arrived at the door.
You still ventured to small group with us. One step at a time for this mama :)

* After months of fussing during 'tummy' time, you now love to roll from your back to your stomach and play. We place rattles and mirrors all around you for added stimulation which you enjoy. Cole really enjoys playing with you now as well - you reach for him, laugh at his funny faces, and talk to him constantly. Love. Love. Love.


Staring at your brother

No one makes you laugh or coo like he can!


* EVERYTHING goes in the mouth these days. Hands, toys, clothes, blankets - wondering if teeth will pop through soon?


* I believe that separation anxiety is beginning - yikes! Gigi held you the other day and you scanned for Mommy while puckering out your bottom lip. It's no fun, but secretly I cherish that you love your mommy so much.

I found this photo of your brother wearing the same outfit at the same age as you. So sweet! You each have your own look (Cole's cheeks. . . gracious!) but definitely show that you're siblings :)
Cole - March 2007

Cade - August 2011

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com