Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Packing?

I know I should be in the midst of boxes and packing, but I just can't seem to get motivated. In all honesty, there really isn't much to pack since we emptied most closets, removed extra clutter and furniture, and 'staged' the house to sell last month. Bathrooms, the kitchen, and the boys rooms are on the to-do list, but I can manage those within the course of a few days (just humor me people. . .)

Believe it or not, the attic will be one of our biggest chores to tackle. Most things are in labeled storage bins (thank you Type A personality), but there are quite a few totes to move :) While rumaging through a few, I found the one full of Cole's 6-18 month toys. Cade is outgrowing his infant rattles and what not, so I thought it perfect timing to break out the new/old things. You would seriously think it's Christmas around here with the excitement from both boys. . .

Cade rolls and scoots from one thing to the next (I see crawling in our VERY near future). He loves the singing, lights, and especially listening to Cole play "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" on the xylophone.



Love watching my sweet boys interact more and more with one another. So thankful I'll be surrounded by these handsome faces for my lifetime!


Cole also found his box of magnetic letters and numbers. Perfect opportunity for a little refrigerator math
Guess I better stick to packing. . . but unpacking is so much fun!

2 comments:

Brandee said...

Amazing how when things have been put up a while the kids love them so much more! I have a tote of Christmas toys we only get down once a year and Will LOVES them because they are not out all that much. He is getting a little old for the Little People Christmas trains and things, but they are still fun to get down and set up a few times :) Can't wait to see the new house Adrian! Love ya~

Laura said...

Girl.... that's what I thought when we moved out of our apartment. I would look around and think there wasn't much to pack... I was way wrong. Just let us know a date so we can be there to help! It looks like you guys had fun playing with Cade's "new" toys! :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com