Sunday, October 2, 2011

Ringin' in 32

Don't think I could've asked for anything more on my special day.
Gorgeous weather+ good company + an evening with my handsome boys = Picture Perfect!

Woke up to these :) Love my man!
The boys and I then headed out to spend the day at Honeysuckle Hill Farm with some sweet friends and their kiddos. The sunshine and cool breeze made for an excellent day of farm fun.

The womb buddies - Cade, Kiyah, and Eve

Cade's dressed and ready for a day at the farm!

Learning about pollenation and Johnny 'Appleseed' Chapman

Cole and Aleah - love these two!

Petting/animal area





Cole read all the signs with no help - he amazes me!

Such a handsome big boy

Playground fun



Laura and Jessica - Ready for our tractor ride

Lunchtime!

Heading to the orchard to pick apples



The Corn Popper - Cole's favorite




Becky and her kiddos

L.O.V.E.

That evening, I let Cole choose where he wanted to take me for dinner. He chose Cheddar's (which was delicious) and then we headed out to the best birthday present a girl could ask for. . .
our NEW HOUSE!
(This will be a post all its own - the Lord has been so good and faithful to us!
Pictures to come soon.)

Birthday fun continued on Saturday as Michael took Cole for the day and Cade and I ventured to the Gallatin Fall Festival. Such fun looking at all the booths and enjoying lunch at Larriviere's. Don't usually make purchases, but couldn't pass up this precious hat. Cade wore it most of the day to protect his ears from the wind, but it adjusts and fits Cole as well.

I know. . . super cute huh?!


Thumbs up to 32 and all the blessings it will bring!

4 comments:

Audrey said...

wait-- when was YOUR birthday?!?! I didn't realize we had one so close! Happy (belated) Birthday, friend!!!

Adrian said...

I'm smack in the middle of you and Andrew - Sept. 30 :)

Brandee said...

What a fun day!!!! Happy Birthday friend :)

Audrey said...

I am so sorry I missed it! Here you were wishing me Happy Birthday and I totally missed yours! :(

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com