Our pumpkin carving party is coming up next Friday, so for now, I thought we'd stick to some pumpkin crafting. I used to do a project similar to this when I taught, but had completely forgotten about it. Thanks to Laura Kelley, I was reminded and it was the perfect art project for Cole this stay-at-home morning. Better yet, it's super simple and you will probably have all the items needed already on hand.
1. Gather supplies (drawn out pumpkin, paint, paintbrushes, wax paper, sharpie, glue)
2. Paint pumpkin (or color) and let dry

3. Cut out and glue to another piece of paper (Cole's cutting skills are greatly improving!)

4. Tear a piece of wax paper and staple to the top of the pumpkin page.
5. Using the Sharpie marker, draw your favorite jack-o-lantern face. You can also substitute dry erase markers to make multiple faces.

Pumpkin. . .

to jack-o-lantern!


No comments:
Post a Comment