Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

With Valentine's Day being on a Tuesday this year, I knew the morning would be hectic heading out the door to MDO and Bible Study. So. . . we had our traditional heart shaped pancakes a day early. No complaints here!


Valentine's Day has arrived! I had planned on a simple meal of heart shaped strawberries, cereal, and pink milk, but Daddy surprised us with heart shaped doughnuts and other goodies from Dunkin' Donuts. YUM!

Checking out a treat from Mommy and Daddy.




I also found out that Michael had planned an OVERNIGHT trip for the two of us to an unknown destination. That beats roses and chocolates anyday! All I had to do was pack and leave instructions for the kiddos. Oh the suspense!

So thankful for a family that shows love each and every day of the year. May I never forget how truly blessed we are! Happy Love Day everyone!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com