Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Prep

We've always handmade valentines for friends and family, but I was in need of a fresh idea this year. Wanted something personal, cute, inexpensive, and easy to make (not too much to ask huh?). After a little searching, I found this sweet card that we just HAD to make. I must say, they turned out SO precious!

Just take a picture with the subject holding out his/her arm with hand clenched in a fist.
I just happen to have the cutest subjects EVER. . .


With a razor blade, scissors, or other sharp object, make two slits directly above and below the fist. Glue to cute paper, insert a lollipop, add a Valentine greeting and voila!
L.O.V.E.

For Cole's classmates
For family (along with a handmade card)



1 comment:

This Is Stupid said...

Ha! I guess great minds think alike!! I LOVED this idea...precious :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com