Thursday, February 2, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin!

The past two years, I've enjoyed preparing Valentine countdowns for my boys. With yesterday being February 1, it was time to begin!

Getting our calendar ready for the school room
This year, I found a few new ideas that I incorporated. This 'note' frame was perfect for the hubby and will actually stay by Michael's sink in the bathroom year round to write encouraging thoughts and Scriptures from time to time. For our countdown, it will house a sweet saying with a little treat.

Just print a sentence starter on paper and place in the frame. Complete by using a dry erase marker. He LOVES it!

Cole's countdown idea I found on this blog. The printables were free to copy and I already had a few needed items around the house. Other things were purchased at the Dollar Tree which created a less than $10 fourteen days of treats for my sweet boy. I'll place them in his mailbox we made last year for him to find each morning.

A sampling of Cole's treats


2 comments:

Mom said...

I know of some males who are gonna feel really loved this special month!

Jen said...

so cute!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com