Thankfully, the picture taking was outdoors at a beautiful home and the boys could run off a little energy. We snapped a few pictures and away they went. Whew...brought back so many high school memories. Crazy to think I was partaking of those same events the year these girls were BORN...gah!
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Blast from the Past
This past year, my friend Audrey and I have had the joy of teaching 11th grade girls on Sunday mornings at LHG. We've grown to love these gals, and were surprised/humbled/excited when they invited us to join in their 2015 TCHS prom picture taking before their fun night began. After both Aud and I struck out with sitters, we decided to go for it and drive to Trousdale County with ALL five of our boys in tow. Road trip!
Thankfully, the picture taking was outdoors at a beautiful home and the boys could run off a little energy. We snapped a few pictures and away they went. Whew...brought back so many high school memories. Crazy to think I was partaking of those same events the year these girls were BORN...gah!
Thankfully, the picture taking was outdoors at a beautiful home and the boys could run off a little energy. We snapped a few pictures and away they went. Whew...brought back so many high school memories. Crazy to think I was partaking of those same events the year these girls were BORN...gah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment