| Praying this hydrangea blooms this year. Last year it was such a tease. |
| Mint is already taking over the soon-to-be herb garden |
These bean sprouts were a total fluke. The day of Cade's b'day party (in April), he was playing on the back patio with some new diggers and dried beans - pinto and black-eyed peas that I had in the pantry. I thought I swept them all when he was finished, but evidently some made it into the mulch and TOOK ROOT! We came home to these little leaves after our Chattanooga trip. Anxious to see how/what they'll produce.
I love indoor flowers as well, and spring is the perfect season to bring the outdoors in. Fresh flowers just make the house that more lovely, inviting, and happy :)





1 comment:
Exactly! I am usually mourning the end of winter when spring hits, but this spring/summer I can NOT stop gawking at all the beautiful buds and colors and new life and snapping pics of all that nature at every turn. I must be growing up. Ha!
Love the bean sprout surprise. :)
Post a Comment