I LOVE Vacation Bible School. I was saved during the Thursday evening service of VBS when I was nine years old, so this fun, meaningful week for children will always hold a special place in my heart. I've served every year (in lots of different areas depending on our season of life) and was super excited to jump in and teach my beloved first grade age. A friend from the H'ville campus and new LHG member taught with me - we had a blast teaching a group of 9-10 spunky first grade boys about God's love. This VBS was during the evening which was new to our family, but it seemed to work out well enough :) By Thursday night, we were ALL exhausted but loved the fun-filled week our church and volunteers provided.
![]() |
| Cole enjoying Legos in our room before heading to his class |
These boys really were gems to teach. Good listeners, curious questions, and creative minds. Loved it!
Andy did such a great job leading VBS and getting the kiddos pumped up each evening.
Over 120 kiddos...a LHG record!
Mr. Andy was covered in Silly String because of our large offering :)
Craft time
Outdoor Rec
![]() |
| God knows you and calls you by name :) |
L.O.V.E.
















No comments:
Post a Comment