Here is a sample of the OH demos I made...the blank wooden board in the front is now Cole's "My Lil' Picasso" board with clips for his artwork. It turned out really cute!
Friday, September 5, 2008
My First UL Open House
This past Saturday I hosted my first UL Open House in our home. It went really well! My demos turned out great and I ended up having a FABULOUS first order...more free stuff for me! I now have six more Open Houses booked with the promise of more. WoW!! God is so good in not only bringing me this new product to share, but in the way He's growing my business. Who knows where this will lead!?!
Here is a sample of the OH demos I made...the blank wooden board in the front is now Cole's "My Lil' Picasso" board with clips for his artwork. It turned out really cute!
Here is a sample of the OH demos I made...the blank wooden board in the front is now Cole's "My Lil' Picasso" board with clips for his artwork. It turned out really cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Glad everything went well. I can't wait to see all of your "stuff" in December (hopefully we will be in for the wedding).
Post a Comment