To say that Cole loves music is an understatement. He's been fascinated with songs, dance, rhythm, and melodies since he was just a few months old. After singing countless songs TO him over the past two years, I couldn't wait for the day when his little voice would join WITH me as I sang. Well, that time has come. The other night Cole joined me in singing Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star for the first time. I then began to name other songs that were favorites of ours (not really thinking much about it) and he began singing them ALL! He's also begun "reading" most of his books with me.
This was one of our absolute favorites...it's Cole singing Amazing Grace. There is something so humbling and beautiful when a child sings about the love, grace, and mercy of our Almighty God.
**Amazing Grace is what Michael and I sung to him many a night when he was teeny-tiny. It was the one song that would calm him down if he was upset. He wouldn't sit still and sing for this video, so you have to listen closely...maybe I'll get a better one soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so impressed he totally knew all the words!! WOW - maybe he and Briley can try out together one day. Such a cutie:)
How cool Adrian :)
That is so sweet! I am impressed he knows the words. Such a smart boy!
Charis
Post a Comment