When shopping for Valentine cards (or any holiday cards) for the family, I can never find ones that say "Papa", "Gigi", "Nana", "Pawpaw", etc. So, this year I decided to let Cole make his Valentine cards to all the grandparents. Now, I'm not super crafty, but knew that they would all love a handmade card from their sweet grandson...no matter the outcome :-). I dug through all of my teaching craft supplies and found paint, paintbrushes, colored construction paper, glue, glitter, markers, and Valentine stickers...all the tools for perfect card making.
Cole enjoyed painting hearts, coloring, and signing his name as he made sweet notes to those he loves (with a little help from mom of course). We tucked his first school picture inside as a special treat and sent them on their way. They were a big hit!





Cole also enjoyed giving Valentine treats to all of his friends at Treasure Creek (the LHBC preschool he attends on Tuesdays).

1 comment:
beautiful :)
Post a Comment