At a yard sale in September, we found a fun marble track for Cole to enjoy. It had actually belonged to some friends of ours (thanks Bobby and Sherri!), and we couldn't pass up the good deal. One lazy evening, Michael and Kyle connected with their inner child and had a blast building Cole a special concoction to race his marbles. When they showed it to Cole his expression was priceless...he LOVED it!
Luckily, we've been blessed with a child that has never put things in his mouth, so we didn't have to worry much about the marbles ending up in his throat instead of on the track :) Ever since, he's had tons of fun changing the track around and watching the marbles race each other. It's provided endless entertainment...yay for me!
I must say that the best part about this toy was Cole's expression..."Mommy, I've think I've lost my marbles." Ha! Me too, buddy, me too :)

Taking a break :)
Ready for more!

Connecting it to the train table...oh boy!


1 comment:
How do you like the train table you have in this pic? Does it stay together.
Post a Comment