On Thursday, April 14 at 11:10 a.m. our lives were forever changed. Sweet Cade Elias Johnson left the security of the womb and entered our arms - what joy filled our hearts! The labor and delivery couldn't have gone better. . . the Lord was with us (as were MANY prayers of friends and family). His faithfulness was evident.
Here are some pictures that capture our first moments with this newest blessing. . . more to come soon!
Daddy and Mommy in awe of our precious gift. . .



Big brother Cole taking a peek and capturing Cade with his camera :)








3 comments:
Oh, I love the last pictures with Cole and the camera. He is so precious! Beautiful baby - can't wait to meet him.
I think he looks like Cole. What do you think? Precious!!
I'm so happy for you guys! Congratulations! He is beautiful of course! :)
We're bringing you a meal soon (5/4) and can't wait to meet him! :)
Post a Comment