During our warm weather front a few weeks ago, we broke out the sidewalk chalk and had a blast drawing on the back deck. Michael had to head to an appointment, but before he left, he drew a hopscotch design for Cole to enjoy. Cole had seen one, but didn't really know how to play - Mommy was left to her childhood knowledge and tried to do the best explaining I could.
Fast forward to today and my sweet boy is a hopscotch pro! He loves to play and tries to consistently land his rock on #10 - simply because he wants to jump a long way :) I tried to play, but let's just say that it wasn't a pretty sight. (Maybe I should do a few jumps. . . might induce labor?!).
Hope your family is enjoying this beautiful sunshine as well!





1 comment:
I was just thinking about this game the other day, knowing that Cole was old enough to learn how to play. Maybe we can play some while he is at our house while you and soon-to-be baby Cade are recouping.
Post a Comment