at home
with TWO boys
by myself. . .
Yep, that's what today brought. Since Michael is self-employed and his business is out of our home, I've had peace of mind having him nearby (upstairs :) ) if I was to need something these past few days.
Today, however, he had appointments and was gone from early this morning until around 1:30. I must say, I was pretty proud of myself and give thanks to the Lord for two very happy and content little boys. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast, boys dressed, dying Easter eggs with Cole, outside play, lunch for everyone, one-on-one board game time with Cole while Cade napped, and then naptime for my big boy himself.
Notice that there's no shower for mommy incorporated into that routine. . .one thing at a time :)
Dying eggs and having conversations about Jesus. . . wouldn't trade these precious moments for anything!




2 comments:
OH ADRIAN! I'm SO IMPRESSED! You were seriously made for motherhood! I secretly hope you're not done with the baby thing! Seems like you're effortlessly transitioning. Such an encouragement to see. :) Cade is beginning to look less like Cole, I think. He's absolutely adorable! Can't wait to see him blossom over the next few months! Such sweet days in your home! :)
Looks like a great day Adrian! The shower will come :)
Love ya and congrats again on the new addition.
Post a Comment