Last fall, I mentioned how fun it was to be pregnant with so many friends that were due around the same time as us. Now that spring has arrived, it's been wonderful to see these sweet miracles make their way into the world and watch the blessing of life unfold. We are forever grateful to share this journey with such wonderful brothers and sisters in Christ and pray our little ones grow to love the Lord and increase in His knowledge in wisdom through their years!
Kiyah Lael - born March 20

Caroline Rose - born April 5

Hayley Elizabeth - born April 9
Cade Elias - coming soon (April 14!)
Eve Amelie - due May 12

Yep, Cade's the only boy in the midst of these precious little ones. I say that just gives him more choices for a lovely future bride!
I also HAD to add these pictures of Cole visiting Hayley Beth at the hospital on Sunday. He was mesmerized by her and absolutely ADORES babies. He immediately began talking in a sing-song voice and sang her the sweetest lullaby. I can't wait to see his reaction to his baby brother!

No comments:
Post a Comment